Sunday, 17 March 2013

Collective Haul #1

Hello everyone,
Today I'll show you the clothes and beauty things I bought during the last month.

So let's start with clothes:


The grey cardigan is from H&M (you've already seen it in another blogpost) and I bought the dark grey shirt at out local sport outfitter.


 The necklace is a gift from my BF, again from a sport outfitter.

Then I went to the drugstores DM and Bipa and bought some beauty things:


I love the conditioner from GLEM Vital, my hair feels nice and healthy and smells amazing.
You've seen these nail polishes as well, from left to right: Look by BIPA Nail Quickie: Nr. 32 Purple, Look by BIPA Nude Touch: Nr. 9 and a Nail Hardener.


I bought the essence purifying nose strips for the first time, I'm excited to try them and also from essence the multi action blackest black mascara.
The tea is a herbal tea that is supposed to help during fasting period.

The lipstick and the lipliner are again by essence.
Lipstick Nr. 53, All about cupcake
Lipliner Nr. 07, cute pink
I found these lip products due to a blogger called Krystal Johnston!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: