Friday, 8 March 2013

My Top 5 Nail Polishes For Spring...

Hello everyone,

Today I decided to share with you my top 5 favourite nail polish colours for spring, so here they are:


1) Essence Show Your Feet: Nr. 20 Sweet Candy Pink
As the title says it is actually made for your toe nails, but I like to wear it on my fingers as well. Really bright and intensive Pink.

2) Look by BIPA Nail Quickie: Nr. 32 Purple
My newest edition to my collection. Nice dark berry colour, but still not to dark for spring.

3) Look by BIPA Nude Touch: Nr. 9
Again a new one. On the photos this colour looks a bit pink(ish), but in reality it is not. A good "colour" for the days I want to wear nail polish but not a bright and eye- catching one.

4) Essence Multi Dimension: Nr. 74 Fall For Me

I like to call this my "Surfer Blue", but I don't really know why :)
Looks even better when I have a bit of a tan.

5) S-he Stylezone: Nr. 424
This red is my all time favourite colour. I think this was one of my first nail polishes ever and I still love wearing it.
I hope you like them!

What are your favourite spring colours?

Have a nice evening
:)


1 comment:

  1. These colours are gorgeous, love the red polish and the corally pink as well

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: