Thursday, 2 May 2013

April Favourites...

Hello everyone...
April passed by so fast and it is already May! So time for my April Favourites!

I start with food: I really enjoyed planting my own Cress and then after about 5 days it is time to harvest. I usually put it onto a bread with butter and eat it as a snack!


And I still love smoothies, especially with mangoes!

Now onto entertainment: This month I started watching Hart Of Dixie! I LOVE IT!
My favourite song are: Adam Lambert - Trespassing
                                    Adam Lambert- Cuckoo
                                    The Lumineers - Ho Hey
                                    David Dallas - 'Til Tomorrow
                                    Passenger - Let Her Go

In the beauty category I have only 2 favourites: My Dry Shampoo: Fructis Fresh Volume and my one and only Essie Nail Polish Nr. 73 Cute As A Button.

And now last But Not Least, random favourites:
First of all the SUN, of course, finally spring has arrived and I can wear shorts and sunglasses again!
I started reading "The Swarm" by Frank Sch├Ątzing, so far I really enjoy it!
My favourite candle is this one from IKEA. I don't know the name but it smells like spring and summer!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: