Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Baked Oats

I found my new favourite breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert, and it is so easy to make!
You need:
  • an oven- safe pan/bowl
  • milk
  • butter 
  • vanilla sugar
  • honey/sugar
  • oats
  • baking powder
  • topping: applesauce, fruits, yogurt etc.
Fill  the pan 3/4 full with milk, put half a tsp butter in it, as well as a bit of vanilla sugar and half a tsp of sugar or honey. Heat it up in the microwave until the butter is melted. Then mix in the oats, so that it is half filled up with them. In the end put half a tsp of baking powder in it (it will start bubbling!) and stir it a bit.
Put it into the oven at 180°C for about 25 to 30 minutes.

I always eat it when it is still warm. It tastes delicious with applesauce on top, but you can also enjoy it with fruits, yogurt or Nutella!

Enjoy!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: