Monday, 3 June 2013

May Favourites

Omg. This month past by so fast and it is already June!!
So here are some things I loved in May:

I bought a "treat" for my hair, it is the Balea Feuchtigkeitshaarmilch, so a hydration milk i put in my wet hair after washing it and leave it in. It makes the hair really soft and easy to brush.
Then I found this Balea Creme-Öl Dusch Peeling in India Chai, probably the best Peeling I ever tried, it has an amazing smell and the size of the peeling-"pearls" is just perfect.

Then I won this amazing perfume on This blog, thanks again, I just love the smell!

I finally finished reading "The Swarm" and I must say, this is one of the best books I ever read.

This month so many of my favourite TV- Show Seasons ended, just like Hart of Dixie, 2 Broke Girls, Elementary, etc. So now I need some new one to watch now, any suggestions?

I really started to enjoy working out again, cause I'm really looking forward to my trip to Spain in July.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: