Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Beans, beans, beans...

Hello everyone,
So again, it has been a long time since my last post, but our Internet decided not to work anymore.
But today it is working, so time for a quick post, about food, again, I know :)

In summer there are so many vegetables and fruits growing in my parents garden and when something is ready, we eat it immediately.
Just like these green beans.
We often make them as a starter, with bacon or with breadcrumbs or, just like in this case, with both:

At first you steam the beans over hot water for about 15 to 20 minutes.



During the last 5 minutes you can start to roast small pieces of bacon and the breadcrumbs. When the beans are done, take them into the pan and mix everything together, a little bit of salt and pepper and enjoy!



 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: