Monday, 26 August 2013

H&M Wishlist #1

Because the weather has changed from sunny and warm to rainy and colder, it seems like fall is coming very soon. So it decided it is time to go shopping again. I was looking around on the H&M site and found some really nice stuff.








Black and white striped Shirt (I absolutely love stripes!) 

 Jeans Blouse 
 Dark Blue Cardigan
 
 Little Black Bag
 Dark Red Loop Scarf
 Black Heels
White Shirt


I know these are not really things for fall, but i always have to check the sale section!
We will see if one of those things will find the way into my closet!
:)

4 comments:

  1. I love H and M like I cannot even tell you. It is affordable and also trendy. Nice blog !
    Wanna follow each other on blog , G+ and facebook too? Let me know :)
    http://theparisiandreamevents.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black bag is soooo cute!!




    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blazer and the bag <3
    Would you like to follow each other dear?

    Roxx~
    Color me RED
    Color me RED on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: