Monday, 5 August 2013

I'm back

Hello everyone,
So I'm back. I know it has been a long time. I was in Spain for 3 weeks and I thought i would have Internet but i didn't. Then I came back home to Austria and the weather was hot and sunny, so not my favourite "surfing in the Internet" weather.
All in all I had a long time off the world wide web. But now I'm back with some photos of my trip to Spain.

I stayed in Conil de la Frontera for 3 weeks and went to a language school to learn Spanish. So if you're looking for a really nice school with friendly teachers, i can recommend the "Academia Andaluza".
I went there on my own, but my family has friends there and I met the some times and we made some trips to other cities.








(: Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: