Tuesday, 10 September 2013

This or that?

I'm strolling through the Internet, looking on different sites for cute shoes for fall (do I really need them? nope, definitely not!).
I went on the Deichmann page. There I came across these 2 different shoes:



and this one also in blue!
 So the questions is, which one?
.....
That was yesterday, today I saw that none of them is available in my size... So I have to start hunting again for other cute shoes!
Have you already bought a pair of new shoes for fall?

(: Anna
Pictures are from the Deichmann Homepage

3 comments:

  1. i couldn't decide which ones i like more.. and I hate when I finally find the perfect pair and they don't have them in my size :/

    feel free to check out my blog, and let me know if you'd like to follow each other :)

    Petush

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoes,like the color of the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die ersten werden wahrscheinlich die bequemsten sein und eigentlich gefallen sie mir auch am besten!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: