Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Midweek Recap

Although it is just Wednesday, my week is already over and my weekend has started. I had only 3 days at uni and tomorrow I'm going home to my parents house for the weekend, because it is my moms birthday. I'm really excited to finally go home after more than a month in the city. Autumn on "the countryside" is so much nicer and colourful.

So here are those past days in pictures.
First of all every day starts with a cup of coffee.


One of my outfits, this one was for Tuesday. I had Uni early in the morning and it was freezing cold when I went there, so I wore the thick coat.

My lecture for the week are old magazines. I'm going through them again for some inspiration, before I throw them away.

It was closet cleaning time again. Well at least I wanted to do so. This is the pre- picture of it.We will see how it turns out when I'm done... next week... hopefully.

Then I redecorated my nightstand again. It is a really simple one from IKEA, just like the lamp, but I like it. There are a candle, an alarm clock, my Rubik's Cube, a glass of water, books I already read and books I still want to read on it.

I hope you all had a nice week until now. 
 (: Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: