Monday, 25 November 2013

Collective Haul #3

Today I will show you the things I bought in the last 2 months.


First my mum bought me this crazy patterned Leggings. I love them, especially the colour and they are really comfy.
Then I ordered online at H&M. It took ages until the package finally arrived. I bought the bag I'm eyeing for so long now (see my H&M Wishlist from August) and i ordered some Hairpins and Clips.


The grey Shirt is from H&M as well, just like the purple Button-up, which I absolutely love. I actually bought black Jeans as well, but they didn't fit so I exchanged them ... which was a horror (so freaking complicated). I will never order online again at H&M, I totally prefer going into the store!
The blue knitted sweater is from Vero Moda. It is soooo fluffy and warm, the perfect sweater for the cold winter.

What did you buy recently?
Have a nice evening!
(: Anna

6 comments:

  1. Very cool haul - i like the patterned Leggings so much :)

    Love, Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely blog ! would you like to follow each other :) if you do ...please leave me comment at my blog so i can follow you right back :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cutie ! hi from your new follower :) please follow back :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: