Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Vegetable Soup

It is the time of the year where a lot of people are getting sick, just like my roommates. So I decided to make them a delicious vegetable soup. 
I chopped all the things we still had in our fridge:

Topinambur (the white/cream-ish pieces), carrots (purple/orange pieces), sweet potatoes (orange pieces), potatoes (yellow pieces) and spring onions. Everything, except for the spring onions, were from my mums' or my grandmas' kitchen garden!


I put everything in a pot, roasted it a bit and then filled it up with water. I let it cook for about 15 to 20 minutes. Flavoured it with salt, pepper and vegetable stock and in the end I put some soup noodles in. 


The colour was not that nice, because of the purple carrots, but it tasted amazing!

(: Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: