Sunday, 3 November 2013

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has passed and November has started, crazy!
My parents came to visit us these past days, because it is my brothers' birthday on Monday.
We went out for dinner on Friday, it was really delicious. I had a salad with chicken.


We did not only eat good things, we also baked some. I made some muffins (because I just felt like it), then I helped my mum making a birthday pie for my brother and one for my dad as well..... too much good stuff!
And tomorrow I make another cake for my brother and his birthday party.


I also had to work this weekend and we (well my mum) did a bit of shopping. Today I finally went running again and thank good my knee is not hurting. 
And last but not least I dyed my hair again. I made them Ombre! 

 What were you up to this weekend? Hope you have a nice evening.
(: Anna


2 comments:

  1. the salad with chicken looks so delish! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: