Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Lyon Part 1

So here they are, the first pictures from my trip to Lyon!
As I already told you I visited my best friend, who is there on Erasmus!

On my second flight from Munich to Lyon, a nice view at the Alps. My first flight was at 6 a.m. so it was still dark outside.

 My first view over the city from a little park on the hill. 

 One of many churches we saw. 

 Some nice Christmas lights on the main shopping road.
 The Ferris Wheel by night. 


 For dinner we had amazing Tarte Flambee with all different toppings. They were all so delicious, I really have to try to make them on my own. 

 The next morning it was soooo foggy, we could barley see anything of the city. We visited an ancient Romain theatre. 

 Then we went inside a church which was soooo beautiful. 

 A lot of colourful windows, nice chandeliers and beautiful ceilings. 

 Afterwards we went into the park and visited the Zoo. But we only saw a few animals outside because it was freezing and they were all inside. 

In the park there is also the Lyon sign, and of course I had to make a photo with it.

 We ended the day in a Creperie. Oh my good, soooo good. We started with a Galette, so a non sweet Crepe. Mine was with cheese, ham, potatoes and onions and a small salad. As dessert we had sweet ones, mine was filled with sweet chestnut creme. 

(: Anna

2 comments:

  1. wow these photos are breathtaking! what kind of camera do you use?

    im also hosting a contest on my blog, check it out when you can!
    http://www.thestylebender.com/blog/2013/12/16/madamoizelle-jewelry-contest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it is a Nikon Coolpix S6300!
      (: Anna

      Delete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: