Saturday, 21 December 2013

Lyon Part 2

Here is part 2 of my adventure in Lyon.

 We slept in and waited until the afternoon to leave the house, because it was so foggy and cold outside. We went through the Romain Theatre again, so I could see everything.

 Then we went around the hill for a walk and then decided to go into a different part of the city.
 It was the more artistic part so we found some awesome paintings.
They even painted a whole house, so beautiful and realistic. 

 Lyons' Town Hall by night. 

 The next night we went to the Advent Market, where we found some nice lights. 

 My friend showed me the University.
 The city by night. 

My flight back home.

(: Anna

1 comment:

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: