Thursday, 14 August 2014

Update

Oh hello,
I haven't written a blogpost in a while... I know but time and inspiration were not on my side.
Here are some pics of the last 2 months!

In June I had a lot of stress due to uni, then in July I worked. a lot. I was home at my parents house. That means fresh veggies and fruits every day from our garden. 

I tried to eat healthy and made those baked avocados a few time... amazing!

Of course I use our own eggs! I love how every chicken has a different kind of egg!

Then in the first days of August I was finally able to enjoy summer a bit.

 And of course the beauty of our garden!


 :) Anna





3 comments:

  1. Anna, i LOVE your pictures!! They are so clear and beautiful! You must tell me which camera you use!! I am in awe right now!!
    OMG I never thought i'd say this but WOW those vegetables look AMAZING!!!!!!! (hardcore non-veg commenting here) Your fried Avocado looks yummyy!! Must do a recipe if it's not already on the blog! :D
    You guys grow your own vegetables and have your own hen?!?! I am amazed. I always wanted to have a place where I could at least grow some vegetables because I love the idea!! Being an expat does have it's disadvantages. If i had a personal house here with some yard space I am pretty sure I would have had some vegetation thing going on there, haha.
    Man, that pool looks tempting.. sucks not knowing how to swim :( Where I live its sunny all year 'round. We hardly get any winter so yeah I feel you're lucky.
    PS. I know i've been away from so long because I was just as uninspired as you are feeling these days. You will pull through because if someone like me can, so can you! :) Can't wait to read more posts by you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine überbackene Avocado sieht total lecker aus!!! :-)

    Liebe Grüße
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me so hungry and berries aren't in season anymore :( I know how it feels to be out of the blogging loop, hope to see a post soon

    alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: