Monday, 13 October 2014

My Summer


Let's talk about my summer 2014:
So in July I was working full time back in my hometown. I had this "summer job" for 4 years and I still love it. I'm in contact with a lot of people from all over the world and get to speak 3 different languages with them. I had to work on the weekends as well and whenever I had a day off, the weather was bad, so July was not really summer for me.


In August I had to do some stuff for Uni and I had to work my "normal" student job. So I was in the city a lot, but we went back home nearly every weekend. So a lot of stressful days. In the end of August we wanted to book Last Minute a trip south, but we couldn't find a perfect location for a good price. So we stayed in our hometown for a week... and we had the worst summer weather ever.


In September I made another internship. I loved it, but I was in the office 8 to 5, during the most beautiful last days of summer. Then in the last days of September I finished my Bachelor's Studies. So I'm officially done with that, but I decided to start a Master's Studies this semester.


All in all I was working a lot this summer, therefor I didn't really have a nice and relaxing summer.
I still loved my summer, but now I'm in desperate need of a relaxing getaway (perfect time of the year huh? my semester has just started and my next holidays are at Christmas)!

(: Anna
Fotos via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear your summer didnt go as good as you might be hoping for but its awesome you got to work a lot. You have gained so much experience so its a kind of win win situation. Come to Oman for Christmas. This place will give you summer in December xD

    Alsooooo

    I awarded you The Very Inspiring Blogger Award on my blog. Do give it a read and let me know when you do the post. I would love to read :) xx Link: http://rebelsspot.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/award-the-very-inspiring-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the comments! I read each and every one and really appreciate them!!!
So please leave all your thoughts below! (:
And of course feel free to follow my blog, it would mean a lot to me! (: